Tuesday, May 27, 2008

High Five!

Shiloh started doing the cutest (in my opinion) thing today! If I hold my hand up and say "high five" she brings her hand up to mine and we connect in a high five....and then we clap together!! It's so fun! Which reminds me of another "first" today! She finally got clapping down! She's been "clapping" for the last couple of weeks but when she would do it her hands would end up hitting her chest before coming together. She had the right idea she just couldn't quite get the execution down! Today she finally made contact with her hands! It's so amazing to watch her get things.

On a random note, Shiloh has started going to sleep around 8:30 the last few nights. She is still sleeping in as late as usual in the morning, just going to bed earlier. I LOVE IT!!! Any extra time to myself in the evenings is greatly appreciated! I'm trying to really take advantage of this time because I don't know if this is going to last or if it's just a phase. Oh how I pray it lasts!!

No comments: