Friday, May 9, 2008

A New Cousin For Shiloh!

Andrea has started sharing her news with friends and family so the time has come to reveal it here! As some of you may know, my sister has been dating a guy (Daniel) for the past year or so. What you probably don't know, though, is that in the past couple of months they've been beginning the earl stages of planning a wedding....they were hoping to do something next summer. Well, it seems, if all goes as planned, they will now be getting married June 28th! Why the sudden rush, you may be asking. Good question. The answer is that Andrea went to the doctors this past Wednesday and learned she is 9 weeks pregnant!! Of course, it's not the order my parents' would have wanted things but we are all excited! Andrea and I are both hoping she has a girl since her baby and Shiloh will only be 14 months apart! Also, I'm honored to say that An has asked me to stand up with her at her wedding! I am very much so looking forward to experiencing that special day with her and taking part in it as well!

So that's the great/interesting news I've been referring to! Now you know!

1 comment:

KatieLizziSmith said...

Aww! Congratulations to Andrea!!