Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Good News...

no, make that GREAT news in my family...but I just can't share it quite yet!! Other than that there isn't much going on here.

About a week and a half ago I began getting up at 6 am five days a week to go jogging/walking with my friend Brittany. I was wanting to lose some weight before Brittany's wedding (I'm a bridesmaid) but since she is getting married in just a few weeks it looks like my procrastination skills got the best of me! Now my goal is to get in shape for the Warren family reunion this July...it's possible.

Shiloh is crawling on the floor all around me saying "la la la da di da dit dit". Baby talk is the best! We're still working on mama but every time I say it to her she just looks at me with this mischevious grin.

Well, like I said, there isn't much going on here so I suppose I shall end this. Oh, one more thing, for anyone out there still watching American Idol I will be so excited to see Jason Castro go home tonight!!

No comments: