Friday, September 12, 2008

I Hate Cameras!!

I am without a camera again! Exactly one month ago today I bought a new camera to replace the one that "I" broke. I had spent three agonizing weeks waiting on Rich to declare the camera dead. The whole time not being able to take a single picture of Shiloh. When I finally got the ok from Rich to buy a new one I spent what I think was a considerable amount of time looking over various cosumer report type websites educating myself on cameras in our price range. I then ventured out and bought one such camera that had great to good reviews on all the websites I visited.

Now I want to scream!! Exactly one month to the day the flash has decided to quit working!! I called the Sony Service Center today to see if there was anything I could do. After about 10 minutes of insulting my intelligence they decided I need to send it in for a repair. UGH!! Tomorrow I will be sending it out to Texas where it will hopefully only take 7-10 days to repair it....I won't be holding my breath though.

The last month of Shiloh's first year and I don't have a camera....I'm not going to cry.

No comments: