Monday, September 15, 2008

10-6

At least it wasn't a blow out. But as I told my brother it almost feels worse than the Buckeye loss because the Buckeyes just did what everyone expected them to do. I'm sure most people (including me) thought the Browns didn't stand a chance against Pittsburgh, but they did. They came SOOOOO close. The game was within their reach and then what happens?? More bad play calling and penalties, in my opinion. Stupid penalties, too! Maybe the Browns would not have gotten that touchdown in the 4th quarter but it sure as heck was worth a try. Either way we're down a touchdown.

Going back to the Buckeyes, as much as it truly pains me to say this, maybe it's time to rethink our coaching staff. I can't see us beating any USC, Florida, or LSU team that we've played with Tressel as our coach. And to be honest, I'm not so anxious to see how we do against Wisconsin, Illinois or Penn State this year.

No comments: