Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Friends


Some words...

I feel weird posting pictures of Shiloh with all of that make up on, which then makes me feel like I need to explain it.

When the director told us that all performers needed to be in "full make up", which includes eyeliner, mascara (we didn't do this), lipstick, blush, eyeshadow, and eyebrow darkening (I don't even know what that is so we didn't do this either) I was not at all happy. I wear foundation and lipstick, so the idea of putting all of that on Shiloh didn't sit well with me. Then I spoke with my friend, Alli, who danced the majority of her life and taught dance as well. She assured me that it's needed due to the lights on the stage and that it's just what you do for a recital. I was still a little unsure about it. I couldn't imagine Shiloh sitting still long enough for that amount of make up to be put on her. However, thanks to some kit kats and Alli's awesome ability to put make up on a 3 year old, it actually wasn't that bad.

No comments: