Friday, May 20, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!!

That's how our weekend is going to be. And I'm so excited!

It starts out tonight with a trip to the airport to pick up Grammy! She'll be leaving Monday, so it's just a quick weekend visit but we're happy to have her.

Tomorrow will be jam packed starting with a trip to Centennial Olympic Park in Atlanta for the Herman Cain rally. I'm not going to turn this into a political post, but please learn his name and research him!! Herman Cain is a breath of fresh air and someone Richard and I are actually excited about. And while I am easily excitable, it takes a lot for Richard. We will unfortunately only be at the rally for a couple of hours because Shiloh's dance recital dress rehearsal is Saturday evening!! I can't believe it's already here! I also can't believe that Shiloh is even old enough to be in a dance recital! The rehearsal should be interesting. Shiloh can be painfully shy and I'm not sure how she'll react to being on stage, if she'll even go on stage. We've been talking it up with her, but her nerves are definitely showing through.

Then comes Sunday! The BIG day! Definitely look for pictures and possibly a video Sunday evening! Not only is Shiloh going to be wearing the cutest, little ballerina costume, but she'll also have a face full of make up. I haven't decided how I feel about all of the make up, but it is necessary since the recital is at a high school auditorium so it doesn't really matter how I feel.

So you don't think I'm being a prude, we're not just talking lipstick and blush. She'll also have on eye shadow, EYE LINER,and MASCARA (if she'll let us put it on). They even want us to darken her eyebrows. I didn't even know people do that, but it should definitely make for some great pictures.

No comments: