Monday, July 20, 2009

Light At The End Of The Tunnel?

Lately I've been feeling extremely overwhelmed and kind of depressed with everyone going on....or not going on with the house and our potential adoption. We've had plenty of activity regarding the old house, but so far there is still nothing promising. Today we decided to drop the price again and I suddenly have a really good feeling about things. It's like a weight has been lifted off of me, so hopefully this price drop will lead to good things.

I haven't heard from Kim in over a week, which isn't abnormal, but since she had her ultrasound last week I was kind of hoping we'd get an update from her regarding how far along she is. Although, I also haven't seen her on facebook at all in the last week so maybe she has lost her internet access. I have to apologize in advance to the few people who read my blog, because there are probably going to be quite a few posts like this for the next few months regarding the adoption. Coming on here and rambling/thinking out loud about what's going on with Kim and the pregnancy helps me handle everything.

There is a bit of good news today! Maddie is going to be a big sister!! This morning Heather announced on her blog that she is pregnant! I am so happy for this family and will be praying that Heather has a healthy pregnancy and easy delivery! They deserve it so much!

No comments: