Monday, July 20, 2009

Company

We had a nice visit with Rich's father (his mom passed away 3 1/2 yrs ago) this past weekend. He has been having some health issues and will be undergoing a somewhat risky surgery soon, so he spent this past week visiting some family before it all goes down. After taking a couple of minutes to warm up to Papaw, Shiloh had a great time playing with him all weekend. Thanks to the gorgeous weather most of the weekend was spent relaxing on the back porch watching Shiloh and the dogs run around.

Today we are cleaning the house and doing laundry in preparation for my parents and Lee, Laura and Ella's visit! All of them are arriving Wednesday evening. My parents will be staying for a week and The Tolberts will be spending the night and then leaving for the Atlanta Airport Thursday afternoon from which they will be flying to South Africa! I'm soo excited for my parents to visit! This will be the first time for my parents to see the new house plus my dad hasn't been down to Georgia since Shiloh's first Christmas. I called my dad today and reminded him to bring some of his fishing gear to fish in our neighborhood lake. Last night we were talking to some guys who were fishing and they informed us that when the lake was made back in 1958 it was stocked with big catfish and bass. According to him there are some catfish in there that could probably pull you in! Rich and I haven't had a chance to do any fishing in it and are looking forward to leaving Shiloh with my mom a few evening and walking over to fish! Anyway. I'm sure that in the next week or so I'll have tons of pictures to post from their visit. For now, here are a few pictures of Shiloh and Roger. He was reading her a book before bed last night.


No comments: