Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Madeline Spohr

A little girl, only one month younger than Shiloh, tragically passed away last night. She was born November 11, 2007 three months premature. After 68 days in the NICU she was sent home and had since grown into a healthy, happy toddler. She was taken to the hospital Monday afternoon with a cough/some congestion. Tuesday evening she was intubated and passed away later that night.

Maddie's mom, Heather, has plans to participate in the March of Dimes March for Babies this month. Heather and her husband, Mike, have asked that in lieu of flowers people donate to the March of Dimes in Maddies name. I've added a link below if anyone feels compelled to do so. I don't know this family. I believe they live in California. I just can't imagine what they are going through and want to show my support for them in whatever way possible I can.





Remember Maddie