Monday, December 8, 2008

Tour of Homes

Joing Greta's Tour of Homes....


Kind of blurry, but you get the idea!






Six years ago this bell was on Rich's sister's tree. It held the note you see still inside and my engagement ring. I was told my ring was somewhere in her family room and I had to find it.


My grandma made these for me
(Please excuse the STILL unfinished backsplash)

My favorite Christmas "decoration"....the Nativity Scene!

I'm not sure where to hang these up this year since the place we've hung them during previous Christmases is gone, but I wanted to include them since my mom made these for us

1 comment:

Greta said...

Thanks for participating :). The decorations look great! I have a special place in my heart for icicle lights.

And the ring in the ornament?!?! So sweet!

P.S. My mom has that same nativity. It's a wonderful one, isn't it? Maybe we'll have one like it one day...I should start collecting immediately!