Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween...Scrooge??

One thing I always look forward to since becoming a parent is Halloween. I've always enjoyed Halloween; passing out candy, seeing trick or treaters, carving pumpkins, etc. It's just a fun day and I always knew that when I had a child it would be 10x more fun! Not this year. This was a Halloween I wouldn't mind forgetting. It all started with Rich's 24 hour stay at the hospital, he was discharged yesterday late afternoon, (he's fine we just had a little scare) and ended with Shiloh and I sitting in a dark house hoping no trick or treaters would knock on the door.
Hopefully next year will be better.

On what will hopefully be a better note, today is the Georgia/Florida game!! The one day a year I'm a Georgia fan! We will be heading out to Gwinnett in a couple hours to "Uncle" Zach's house to cheer on the Bulldogs! Let's hope for another celebration penalty!

No comments: