Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wordful(???) Wednesday

I had to add this post today because I am just so excited!! I finally got a picture of Shiloh standing by herself!! She's been doing this for the past week or so but I've never had a camera ready to capture it. In the past week she would only stand about once or twice a day but today she....well, I can't count the amount of times she stood. Her longest time so far is 30 seconds. Towards the end of the day she was playing a game with Maddie where she would use Maddie to stand herself up and then raise her hands high above her head and just collapse on her. That's what the following pictures are of.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice! Sofia only seems to stand on her own by accident and when she realizes she quickly squats down or grabs on to something.