Monday, June 30, 2008

We're Back!!

The day after my last post my mom arrived for a week long visit and then we spent this past weekend in North Carolina....that should explain my MIA.

We had a great visit with grandma. She had a lot of fun getting to know Shiloh again! It took a little bit for Shiloh to warm up to mom again but after my mom gave her some food they were best buds! Grandma was able to go to Gymboree with us a couple times, see Shiloh in action in her pool, and let me sleep in a few mornings! It was a great visit and Shiloh and I will miss her!

Last Thursday morning mom and I packed up her van and Shiloh and drove up to North Carolina for my sister's wedding. Rich followed behind Friday after work. We had a great weekend in North Carolina and Andrea and Daniel had a beautiful wedding! This was also the first time in a LONG time that the entire family was together (immediate family). As I'm getting older I really appreciate those times more and more.


No comments: