Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A New Day

Today is better already!  I have no memory of any dreams last night, and (so far) all baby animals in the surrounding area are still alive!

I thank God for all of my prayer warrior friends, because I truly believe that it is because of their prayers that I feel renewed this morning.  Yesterday was rough.  I had moments when I felt like walking away from this adoption.  What I haven't shared on my blog is that we could possibly have to fight for this baby (I'm not going into detail).  The emotional roller coaster that has been my life these last few months had me feeling exhausted.  The idea that it could continue longer was a little unbearable. 

As I mentioned in a previous post, we actually had another possible adoption situation arise about a month before Kim made her final decision.  Theses two potential adoptions could not be more different.  I spent that last month praying every night that God's Will would be done.  I believe that this is where God wants us to be.  Will this be a nice, easy path with no bumps?  I can only hope.  Although, judging by our travels so far on this journey, I'm not so sure that will be the case.  I will continue to pray, to trust God, and to ask for his strength.  That's all I can do.  That, and love on this beautiful, baby girl like no on else after she arrives.

No comments: