Wednesday, May 23, 2012


A quick update for anyone interested.  This past Friday we spoke with Kim's dad and he informed us that we would have a final decision from Kim within 2-5 days.  Well, today is day five.  Kim and her dad have both told us that she is leaning more towards placing, but I know she is still very much so struggling with the decision.  I'm still not certain we'll hear from her today.  I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't.  I guess we'll see.


KatieLizziSmith said...

Been thinking about you guys a lot. *hugs*

carterhaileyzoesmommy said...


I can't imagine how hard this must be. Thinking and praying for everyone! I hope you hear soon.

Brandie said...

You know that you have been in our thoughts and prayers. I have thought of you so much lately- I've really missed you. Please know that we'll continue praying day and night. You've got lots of love back here in PA!