Thursday, August 26, 2010

I Have Been Waiting Months To Do This!!


Seriously. I have tried begging, negotiating, and bribing. Finally, yesterday while at the park I told her that if she let me put her hair in a ponytail she wouldn't be so hot. That's all it took! It was a good day.

On a sidenote, we bought Shiloh a new car seat. It is AWESOME!! It is solid and offers so much support for Shiloh. I love that it has padding anywhere the straps might touch her skin. For example, there is padding for her shoulders/neck area, in between her legs, and where the harness snaps into place. The best feature of all though is the recline. Everytime Shiloh fell asleep in her old car seat her head immediately dropped down. Not in this one!! She's fallen asleep three times since we purchased it and her head has stayed up everytime. If anyone out there is in the market for a new car seat, I highly recommend this one. Oh yeah, it's the Graco Nautilus 3-in-1. One last feature, this will be her final car seat. When she is old enough we can take the back off and it becomes a booster seat.



1 comment:

Greta said...

She's just beautiful! Especially with that hair pulled back :).