Wednesday, October 13, 2010

If Laughter Is The Best Medicine, Shiloh Is Keeping Me Very Healthy!

I couldn't pass up posting this little story on the blog.

Earlier today Shiloh was sitting on the potty while I was doing some cleaning. I wasn't paying much attention to her (I could hear her singing so I knew she was okay), and she had been in there for awhile, so I went to check on her. I was walking into the kitchen from the dining room so I was able to see Shiloh before actually reaching the bathroom (she had the door open so I could see in). What I saw was absolutely hilarious. There, standing on the open toilet seat, was a naked Shiloh, singing and dancing/shaking her hips while looking at herself in the mirror. I was able to get my camera and take a picture before she noticed me, but I need to figure out how to edit her privates out before I even think about posting it.

Oh, Shiloh! You always find a way to brighten my day!

No comments: