Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday, Shiloh!!!

(3 days ago) Better late than never, right?

I was dreading this birthday. Even though I kept telling myself I need to write a blog post by the 1st, I also kept finding other things to do instead.

Our family had an awesome birthday weekend, though. We picked grammy (my mom) up from the airport Thursday night and dropped her off to head back home yesterday afternoon. I definitely pulled away from the airport with a sobbing Shiloh in the backseat. She loves her grammy!

Her birthday party was great! We decided to go with a balloon themed party this year because this birthday had become quite an emotional one for me (I feel like my baby is all gone) and I just couldn't get into it. The balloon theme idea seemed easy and simple (it was). It turned out well, though. We filled the house with balloons, the kids loved it and it looked pretty cool, too.

Here are a few pictures from our weekend....

Eating her pink birthday donut

Birthday flowers from grammy and grandpa. It's a tradition
Openning a present from grammy and grandpa... Five pairs of princess shoes :)

Ready to open presents from mommy and daddy




There were more balloons in the kitchen and toy room :)




Shiloh, Kim and Jerrell (Kim's dad)
One last bounce before we had to take it back the next day

No comments: