Monday, October 4, 2010

Questions For Richard

(I'm she)

1. She’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Teen Mom
I guess, if it's Tuesday night. Don't judge. One of the girls on the show placed her daughter, so I was sucked in.

2. You’re out to eat, what kind of dressing does she get on her salad?
Ranch
Correct.

3. What’s one food she doesn’t like?
Boiled Peanuts
True and disgusting

4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what does she order?
Red Bull and Vodka
If we were out to dinner I'd probably get a sweet tea, but if we're talking strictly about alcoholic beverages it would probably be a daiquiri

5. What shirt size does she have?
Richard: Are you wearing one of my shirts?
Me: No, what size do I wear.
Richard: So, girl sizes?
Me: Yes... Small, Medium, or Large.
Richard: Large... because of your boobs?
Medium

6. What shoe size does she have?
7.5
Either 7 or 7.5, depends on the shoe

7. What’s her favorite type of sandwich?
Reuben
Correct

8. What would she eat everyday if she could?
Confetti Cookie Sandwiches
Probably fast food. I know that's so gross, but it's true.

9. What is her favorite cereal?
Frosted Mini Wheats
Correct

10. What would she never wear?
A bare midriff shirt
Correct

11. What is her favorite sports team?
Buckeyes
Duh

12. What is something she does that you wish she wouldn’t do?
Leave eyebrow hair that I plucked on the sink
I have been known to not clean up every single hair I plucked.

13. What is her heritage?
Polish
Polish, Ukrainian, English, and something else

14. You bake her a cake, what kind of cake?
You don't like cake
Good job

15. Did she play sports in high school?
Not in high school
True. I played soccer up until high school

16. What could she spend hours doing?
Reading
If it's a good book, yes.

17. What is the unique talent that she has?
Winning the lottery
I guess. I won $500 twice on instant lotto tickets.

18. What is her type of coffee?
You don't drink coffee
Correct

1 comment:

Greta said...

Wow, he did great!
And the t-shirt question cracked me up :).