Wednesday, January 6, 2010

This Is Terrible

Shiloh woke up from her nap today wanting a snack, so I threw some graham crackers in a bowl and went back to cleaning the downstairs. The next thing I know, Buddy has an entire graham cracker in his mouth and I can tell by the expression on Shiloh's face (oh no, I just got caught) that she gave it to him (as opposed to him stealing it out of her hand). I retrieve the cracker from Buddy's mouth and ask Shiloh if she gave it to him. Her first response is no, so I ask again. She is truthful the second time so I take the crackers away and tell her no more. She then follows me into the kitchen and with the saddest voice ever says, "Oh no. This is terrible. This is terrible."
She then spent the next 10-15 seconds walking around the house saying that over and over again.
I don't know where she comes up with some of this stuff.

No comments: