Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Stupid H1N1

Well, we tried... We got halfway through the door to Kim's room when a nurse came running up behind us informing us that kids aren't allowed in the rooms. We were able to spend some time with Kim and the adoptive mom, Laura, and see pictures of Will (Shiloh's brother)... I can't even type that without crying right now!! This is going to be fun, right! ANYWAY!

Now that the swelling has gone down in his face, judging by the pictures, he is Shiloh with dark hair. Kim and Laura both agreed. Laura and Jeff (adoptive parents) seem super sweet. They said it's between us and Kim of course, but anytime Kim comes to visit we are more than welcome to come as well. That was a relieft to hear. I'm so happy that, whether it turns out this way or not, Shiloh and Will will at least have the opportunity to have a sister/brother relationship. I am so thankful for that. And I'm thankful that we will get to see this little guy grow up from a distance.

Richard and I will be dropping Shiloh off at a friend's house when he gets home from work then heading to the hospital for a visit. I'm sure I'll be posting pictures later this evening after we return.

No comments: