Sunday, October 26, 2008

Can I Please Have An "L", Pat?

Yeah, we lost....13-6. For some reason these losses are harder on me than the blowouts. I can handle the killings from USC, Florida and LSU. Those losses just make me mad and then I move one, but these close games kind of hurt. The Buckeyes hadn't brought me to tears in a quite a few years....yes, I cried last night...just briefly though...and I wouldn't even call it crying....more like watery eyes. It's just so tough when the win is within your grasp and then you blow it. Which brings up Pryor. I know he is torn up inside, with good reason, but like they said last night mistakes like that come with having a true freshman quarterback. What are you going to do? I will say I was glad to see that he was able keep his composure after the fumble. That's a tough situation. Technically, he had just lost the game for his team but he came back for two drives and did well.
Well, that's all I have to say today. At least this afternoon is the Gymboree Halloween Party. I suppose that should be fun.

No comments: