Saturday, March 12, 2011

In Case You Were Wondering...

1. Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up.

The dining room table, grocery cart, some puzzles, the trampoline, and a dollhouse (I'm sitting in Shiloh's toy room with her while she watches Toy Story.

2. How do you style your hair?

Brush it, part it down the middle, and blow dry... Does that count as styling??

3. What are you wearing now?

Pajamas... a red Ohio State shirt (what else) and red, winter themed pj botttoms

4. What’s your occupation?

Stay at home mom

5. What do you hear right now?

Toy Story 2 and Shiloh telling me everything that's going on in Toy Story 2

6. Who was the last person you hugged?

Richard

7. What is/was for dinner?

It was a leftover night. I had leftover pizza.

8. What’s the last tv show you watched?

I'm not sure what it was called, but I watched some design show on HGTV while working out at the gym.

9. Dog person or cat person?

Dog, but I find that the more I'm around cats the more I seem to like them. However, allergies will keep me from every fully becomin a cat person.

10. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?

I'm pretty sure I haven't wanted to change my name since 6th grade, and back then I probably would have taken anything other than Alicia. I didn't like my name as a kid.

11. What was the last thing that you bought?

A movie at redbox, but I guess that's more renting. So, I guess the last thing I bought was dinner last night (pizza and breadsticks) on our way home from Shiloh's dance class.

12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

I don't know... I'm not big on traveling. I'd probably let Richard pick since he has more interest in that area.

13. Where do you see yourself in five years?

I really don't know... Sometimes I think about going back to school for nursing when Shiloh starts school, so maybe I'll be finishing school or finding a job as a nurse.

14. Favorite book?

Two of my favorites are Atlas Shrugged and Water For Elephants (I'm SO excited for the movie to come out next month!!)

15. What are you doing this weekend?

The gym and a trip to Gay, Ga!

16. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?

the piano... I took lessons as a kid and can still play somewhat, but I would like to be MUCH better.

17. How are you?

Okay... Counting down the minutes until Shiloh's bedtime. It's kind of been one of those days.

18. What are you looking forward to the most?

Putting Shiloh to bed then laying in our warm, comfy bed and watching a movie with Richard.

No comments: