Friday, June 18, 2010

Shiloh's Story

Shiloh: There was a lion roaring on my back and you were singing me a song.
Me: Huh?
Shiloh: There was a lion roaring on my back and you were singing me a song.
Me: What song was I singing?
Shiloh: Twinkle twinkle little star.
Me: Was this a dream while you were sleeping?
Shiloh: No. I was outside laying in the grass and the lion roared at me
Me: Oh, ok. Well, the next time the lion comes back you tell him you're mommy said to leave Shiloh alone.
Shiloh: He leave me alone. He won't come back. You shut the door.
Me: Oh, I did? That was smart of me.
Shiloh: Yeah. But the little lions got in. They are cute. The little lions like me so they lick me.(laughter) You can pet them. The big lions are not cute. You should go open the door and say hi to the little lions.

No comments: