Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Tour Of Homes 09

Welcome to our first Christmas at the new house!

My favorite decoration!

My favorite ornament. Richard officially proposed to me at his sister's house during the holidays. He put my ring and a note (still in it) in this ornament and made me play "hot and cold" too find it.
Shiloh's favorite decoration!
Mice my grandma made for me
My first time ever being able to hang our stockings from a fireplace!
I had to include this picture because, well, I just love our fireplace!


Head over to Greta's blog to check out more homes!

3 comments:

KatieLizziSmith said...

Beautiful! I love it!

Greta said...

Thanks for participating!
I just love Christmas decorations and would leave them up year 'round if it were socially acceptable ;).
Have fun with Shiloh this year :).

Aidyl said...

Wow! You've decorated everything so beautifully! =)
I love the snowman with the two penguins decoration. It's so cute!
I have yet to decorate my flat...well cleaning up first would be great, hahaha~