Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm Back....

It's been a while but I'm going to try to keep this up! I have a new update on Shiloh!! She rolled over from her back to her belly for the first* time yesterday...4 1/2 months old...she's so strong!! So now she can roll both ways!
Our Alabama friends, Lee and Laura, are days away from becoming parents!! Laura has a c-section scheduled for the 27th...little Ella is refusing to turn her little bum around! Rich and I are so extremely happy for them and know they will be great parents! And I can't wait to have another mommy to talk to!
On the subject of babies, our Florida friends, Josh and Kara are pregnant with a baby due in August! So many new friends for Shiloh!!

*I believe she has rolled over before because the other day I went to check on her while napping in her crib and she was laying on her belly looking around.

No comments: