Friday, February 29, 2008

Growing Up

So, today is Shiloh's last day in month five. That's right. Tomorrow she wil be entering the sixth month of her life. That means in 1 month she will be half way to a year.

Everyone says when you have kids time just flies by. Well, for me, it didn't. I suppose that is because I have been home everyday with Shiloh and quite frankly the first couple months with her were kind of boring. However, now that she is almost half way to a year I must say looking back the last five months all seem like a big blur. I try to think back to that little baby we brought home from the hospital and I find I can't. I can say, though, that I am looking forward to the next 7 months. I can't wait to see her crawl, walk, hear her say her first word, ect! These first few months have been full of so many firsts (smile, laugh, smile at me, sitting up by herself) I can't wait for what is yet to come!
All of this thinking about the last few months made me pull out Shiloh's pictures from the hospital/first day home so I decided to do a then and now thing.




2 days old



2/27/08

No comments: