Monday, November 8, 2010

A Couple Of Funny, Little Stories I'd Like To Remember

This past weekend Richard decided it was time to bathe the dogs. It's easiest for him to just climb on into the tub with each one, so he strips down to his boxer briefs and does the job. Shiloh was hanging out in the bathroom enjoying the spectacle. As Richard continued to wash the first dog, the bathtub continued to fill up with more and more water, until I heard Shiloh yell, "Look, Daddy! Your big girl panties are going to get all wet!"



Shiloh's current obsession is Candyland. She received it for her birthday and has insisted on playing it MULTIPLE TIMES just about EVERY DAY. Every time we play Shiloh must find all of the pink cards first and then hand them to me one by one. This morning she asked to play AGAIN and without thinking I grabbed all of the cards and started shuffling them. At that point Shiloh turned to me with a very serious face and said, "Mommy, if you took my pink cards I will crush you."

1 comment:

Greta said...

Awesome. Don't you wonder where they come up with some of the stuff they do? Although, sometimes ya know...right? Haha!

I will crush you! Awesome.